Feb 17,2012
Feb 17,2012
Castles managed to sell my property within 2 weeks. They are excellent at keeping you informed at every stage and kept in contact regarding viewings and feedback. They did all the viewings on my property for me and also answered any questions I had about each step in the sales process. Due to their longer office opening hours it made it easier to get in contact with them out of my work hours. My sale was a litlte more complicated as it is a part ownership, they chased the Housing Association for me and got quicker answers than I was getting.
By: mark
Jan 21, 2013
As the managing director of Castles Iwould like to thank you for taking the time to leave your very positive comments, I have forwarded them on to the team. Regards Mark Noble

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon