Feb 16,2012
Feb 16,2012
Terrible service, poor communication and tells lies to try to appease the situation.
Do not use, they will leave your house empty and pretned they have viewings when they do not and will not proactively promote your property.
This is the epitamy of bad customer service.
I am switching to another estate agent after messing with these jokers for a month.
Tell the truth, don't make things up, don't pretend to phone people, follow simple requests to be kept in the loop.
By: Sam
Jul 30, 2012
Me and my husband recently viewed a property through them. We were given application forms and then told that the reference check were £90 each. (which is a joke and waste of money) We did all the necessary paper work and went to the office on that same day and handed in the forms and paid the money in cash. A day later the agency called us and told us that the landlady had chosen another applicant over us. I was quite upset as they did not mention this other applicant and I did say at the time of handing in the paperwork that I was going to Turkey a in 4 weeks so I had to move before that. There was no explanation other than I CANNOT pick the money up from the office but they will put it back in my account. We have been waiting four days now and nothing. Every time we call they make the same mistake. I have explained to them I have found another place to rent and I need to use that money for the referencing check but yet they keep making the same excuse. I am at my wits end and now I have decided to go to the office and sit there until they pay me. The banks are open until 5pm today so am sure there shouldn't be a problem - unless they find another excuse which I am sure they will.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Heywood! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Heywood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Heywood