May 13,2016
By: 'K.'
May 13,2016
Worst letting agency I have ever dealt with. Avoid whenever possible. People are all completely unprofessional, do not reply to phone calls or emails. Refuse to help. At some point I had to phisically show up at the office to get something done. Lived in the property for nearly 3 years and only had 2 inspections, 3Rd one was rescheduled 6 times and never actually happened (I had to take 3 days off work for that). I feels sorry for any landlord who happens to get less considerable tennants than me. I had no inventory list showed to me and requested one 3 times I could walk out with the landlords fridge and not much could be done about that. Had no heating over the weekend and when I finally got a mobile phone to someone I was told they dont work weekends. Seen the landlord more then letting agents. Oh and by the time I was moving out 4 people left the company, which tells more than this review.

Scottish Property Centre