Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
I have been renting through Rainbow Reid for the last 6 months. I have been really impressed with how they manage the property. Their response to any queries has been swift and positive. I requested new blinds (which would have been very expensive due to the design of the property). This was done to a high standard in a very short space of time. When I first moved in there were a couple of maintenance points which I alerted them to. Their handy man was extremely prompt in attending the flat and correcting these to a very good standard. I have found the staff to be friendly and helpful and am really surprised to see any reviews which are less than positive. I would recommend them to prospective tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rainbow Reid Willesden Green