Feb 13,2012
Feb 13,2012
Homezone was recommended to me by a work collaegue who had been using their services as a landlord for several years and I have been very impressed with the service I have received so far. They were able to find a suitable tennant very quickly and and all of the arrangements were made with no fuss or problems. A detailed inspection was carried out before the tennants moved in and I receive detailed inspection reports every 3 months.
All of the staff are very friendly and professional and they give me every confidence that my property will continue to be well looked after whilst I am out of the UK. I highly recommend Homezone to anyone letting a property in the Bromely / Beckenham area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Beckenham