Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
I have been looked after by Hamptons for my property (above) for over ten years. The management has been very good on the whole, some years better than others. In the last couple of years it has been excellent and in that time I have been looked after by Diane Skeer whom I would like to single out. She has been very effiicent, a pleasure to deal with and has given me a peace of mind with regard to the house. She was particularly helpful and pro-active in assisting me to obtain an HMO licence for the property which we now have. My experience with her has been the best one in the years I have been letting through Hamptons.

With regard to the accounts section, on the whole the paperwork has been efficiently prepared and sent out but there have been several occasions over the years when I have not been satisfied. In the last few years it has been good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch! To leave a new review of Hamptons International Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hamptons International Branch