Feb 05,2012
Feb 05,2012
Unbelievably rude, repeatedly came into the flat without warning/notice to show potential new tenants around, including at 9-10pm at night without letting me know - woke me up!
Accused me of damaging flat, although the LL knew the damage was caused by a persistent water leak from the flat above, and tried to keep my deposit and charge me £5000 for renovations to the water damaged electricity.
Abusive and threatening behaviour in front of new tenants, including threatening to lock me out of the flat before the tenancy agreement ended, that he would get someone to 'teach me a lesson' and then slammed the door on my hand, resulting in severe bruising. Anthony left abusive and threatening messages on my answerphone five or six times a day for 4 weeks, and told me that he had the right to come into the flat at any time as he was showing it to new tenants.

This was after 3 years of never being behind with the rent, putting up with a constant leak over my bed from the upstairs flat and having to move out for 3 weeks (while still paying full rent) to enable the celing to be fixed, during which time the workmen broke my own furniture (table, chairs, bed, lamps and bookshelves) that I was unable to move into storage.

Eventually I moved out 2 weeks early as I was so frightened of his behaviour and threats to come into the flat at night while I was asleep.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Laports Office 1! To leave a new review of Laports Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Laports Office 1