Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I asked 3 agents to come and value my property in Earls Court and was amazed at how different they all were. I had been eager to find an agent who could advise me with exactly what i should do to sell for the highest price and not just give me the highest recommended asking price. Their Manager came to see me and my husband and was the only person who actually told us what to do with our property before selling and then recommended a plan to help us achieve the best price in our chosen timeframe. I must admit Faron Sutaria's services do not come cheap but when they managed to achieve the amount for us that they did it was way above what other agents even recommended. Somehow they did this by advising us to advertise at one of the lowest asking prices out of the 3.
I will definately advise any of our friends and to use them and would highly recommend. You certainly get what you pay for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faron Sutaria Office 3! To leave a new review of Faron Sutaria Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faron Sutaria Office 3