Feb 08,2016
By: 'Sarah'
Feb 08,2016
I have never rented with Preston Baker but had heard how good they were.
After looking for a rental property I can now confirm they are the best ... Professional, friendly, helpful and fast.
I mainly dealt with Chris Clegg in the Shadwell office but anyone who was present would go out of there way to accomadate me and answer any of my questions.
I haven't ever had to ask the same question again and Chis has called me with everything I've needed to know.
I have also been very impressed with the contact from the head office in particular Carrie Howcroft.
Carrie has been professional friendly and efficient.
It's has been a very good experience for me and I will defiantly recommend Preston Bakers service to others.
I was a little upset by the fees and the fees to continue with a tenancy even though I would have committed to a longer tenancey I will now have to pay another ‚£60:00 to continue living at my new address.

Preston Baker