Jan 17,2012
Jan 17,2012
1 Star is a generous review of Zebra Lets.
"Zebra Lets is here to provide a quality service to Landlords and Tenants"
This could not be further from the truth!

Hired to find tenants and manage a student property in Nottingham. In looking for tenants I would go months without replies to calls or emails and when contacted they had done nothing.
When tenants were found I realised they had signed tenants without first showing me a contract and after agreeing over the phone, completely ignored requests over the handling of the properties.
I am sadly still in the management period and it is a constant wash of 'miscommunication' in the office when I make a request, coupled with long periods where questions and queries fall on deaf ears.
If you see their boards or are considering them as a landlord or a tenant my only recommendation would be to run in the other direction for the sake of your money and sanity. How they are allowed to be a member of the UKALA is beyond me!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Zebra Lets Mansfield! To leave a new review of Zebra Lets Mansfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Zebra Lets Mansfield