Jan 13,2012
Jan 13,2012
My experience with Paramount has been just that. I was previously working in property and would find it frustrating dealing with a constant stream of agents who were unhelpful and inexperienced. I first dealt with paramount when selling my flat in west hampstead about 5 years ago. Lionel Stoll was the agent I was dealing with primarily and he was excellent. I can honestly say it was a pleasure having a company so professional and personal at the same time. He made sure that my time was not wasted and saw through a speedy sale with ease. I was therefore very pleased when I was able to use paramount again with Lionel as my agent to purchase what is now my family home. There were untold problems with the purchase, we were under huge pressure to move as I was heavily pregnant and running out of time. Lionels expertise and knowledge was called on time and time again, always with a smile and cheery manner.Without him I doubt we would have managed to see the sale through. I would not only use Paramount again in a flash but have and do recommend them to anyone looking to buy, sell or rent. I hope your experience will be as happy as mine.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London