Dec 18,2015
Kay
By: 'Karen Casey'
Dec 18,2015
I have been with the Chesterfield branch now for just over a year, They managed to get me a tenant instantly which saved me money, my tenant has had issues with locks and a broken sink which was dealt with in no time by their excellent staff. They kept me informed all along the way and any money incurred shown clearly on my statements. If I have needed to speak with the office they are very professional and respond quickly to any queries. They have made my experience so far an excellent one.
No one likes to pay fees but I believe these were fair and as I got a tenant within the first few days of them advertising, can only mean the agent was accurate with his review of my property.
By: Elizabeth
Dec 18, 2015
Hi Karen, Thank you very much for your 5 star review for myself, Kay and Pinewood Lettings. It is a pleasure to know we are providing such a highly appreciated service to landlords such as yourself. If we can be of any assistance in the future please do contact us accordingly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties