Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
After moving to Manchester over 3 years ago and having to move 4 times in this period,i have to say that We Let Properties were by far the best agents that i have delt with. After giving all my details and requirements over the phone to a very helpful agent by the name of Emma,she then arranged my first viewing on a new apartment that had just come onto the market. Upon my arrival Emma was nothing but friendly and helpful in everyway,after a great tour around the apartment and answering any questions that i needed to ask ,i decided to take it. From this moment on and even after the move We let properties exceeded all my expectations,keeping me informed and going out of their way to make the whole process as simple and easy as possible. I would recommend We let properties to anybody wanting ro rent or to rent their own property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester