Jan 05,2012
Jan 05,2012
I have used Paramount in the past both for buying a property and for letting, it as well as letting a property I already owned. I was looking for another flat on a buy to let basis and they found me the North West London flat immediately. I was shown a range of suitable properties on the first day but they had flagged this one up as the best. It was ideal and, after a short and amicable negotiation with the vendor, I bought it. Meanwhile Paramount found me an excellent tenant even before the contracts were exchanged! I do not see how things could have gone any more smoothly than they did. So now Paramount are letting agents for all three of my properties. As these properties are, in effect, my pension - I am a retired person - it is essential they are let to good quality tenants and this is, indeed, the case.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London