Download Property Smart Leader App
Jan 04,2012
By: 'BSD'
Jan 04,2012
Extremely rude staff. They make it clear that they have no time for tenants at all - i felt almost apologetic every time I had to contact them for anything.
The person who did the inventory for me as I moved in warned me about them, told me to ensure all contact with Cedar is by email so i have a record of it. I did this, and thank god i did! When i left they tried to screw me out of all sorts of costs, blaming me for all sorts of damage; luckily i had saved all the emails I had ever exchanged with them, so I could prove that not one item of damage was due to me, and in fact that I had alerted them to the damage but they never bothered fixing it.
I managed to disprove every point they had against me thanks to that. What this shows is that they knowingly try to rip you off!
Do not use these cowboys at any cost!

Cedar Estates