Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
Good professional firm. I rented a property in Aylesbury from them for two years. Key thing with me was the clarity of their fees at start and end. There were no surprises and were fairly applied. I dealt with various members of their staff over the teanancy and all were pleasant to deal with.

During the tenancy, the washing machine died of old age. They liased with the landlord to get it replaced after it turned out it couldn't be fixed. I always had confidence that, if I had other repairs needed, they would sort it out.

When the property was to be re-let as I was moving away, they always gave a day's notice of viewings. This, and other reminders/notices, was done with a text and email. Small thing, but handy.

I've moved out of the area now, but would use again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 3! To leave a new review of Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gatekeeper Property Services Ltd Office 3