Dec 13,2011
Dec 13,2011
I am a prospective buyer of property in London, around the are of Canary Wharf and surrounding areas. For a while looking at other letting agents in the area, i was unsuccessful in finding any decent property within my price range, and also the staff in these other agencies where only concernd with making sales. I approached Atkinson Mcleod and told them everything i needed in a home/flat in London, i was greated and dealt with by Thomas Higgs of Atkinson Mcleod, he was very welcoming and charming. He first of all asked me exactly what I was looking for in my new property, and as I told him and we discussed options he was friendly and also threw in a few jokes to put me at ease. After the meeting, Tom gave me his card. We visited a few lovely properties in Canary Wharf and surrounding areas, he was confident and very knowledgable about the areas in statement. I am still looking for property in London as discussed with Tom I was saving up for the flat/house that I really wanted. Tom, like I say wasn't pushy at all, and told me to keep in touch even if it wasnt about real estate, and to discuss further options with himself. We are still in frequent contact.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf