Dec 09,2011
Dec 09,2011
Didn't give proper advice regarding do's and don'ts for renting out as beginners.
Moved in tenant with unsuitable guarantor, didn't tell us, or show references, just said she had one. I have to chase them to find out if the rent is in on time, which it never is.
Phone calls are a nightmare - never get back with answers in a suitable timescale. E-mails are ignored for 2 or 3 days. I don't get answers to urgent questions. The tenant is a nightmare - for me as a landlord, and for the neighbours around her, but they are not interested.
Still take the management fees though before passing the rest of the rent on, when it does arrive.
After all the problems I am having with them, and the tenant they installed through bad information, when I told them I was going to have her evicited they asked if I'd like them to find me a new tenant and continue to manage the property.
Admit their sytem failed, or wan't acted upon correctly. Get the tenant out at their own expence, refund the management fees and get the repairs sorted out of their own pocket, or their liability insurance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 90