Dec 05,2011
Dec 05,2011
Lucy at Gascoigne Halman in Wilmslow was excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone. I am new to the Wilmslow area but I can now understand why Gascoigne Halman seem to be the estate agent of choice for most people in this area.

I bought a property through Gascoigne Halman. My own estate agent who arranged the sale of my property seemed to lose interest once a sale had been agreed and I really felt the whole sale of my own property and purchase of a new one was on the verge of collapse. Fortunately, Lucy stepped in and managed the other estate agent and all three sets of solicitors to get the whole chain (not just her own part) back on track and bring the whole matter to a very satisfactory conclusion.

Lucy also kept me constantly updated daily which I hear from my friends and family is a rarity from estate agents in their own expereience.

An absolutely excellent job so full credit to Lucy and Gascoigne Halman.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman office-20! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman office-20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman office-20