Dec 05,2011
Dec 05,2011
From the very first moment Simon Amon (manager) visited my house to complete a valuation on my property, I felt assured that using Andrews as my estate agent, was the right choice. Simon's sales delivery was honest, clear and factual. He made me feel like I was important from the outset and that I would receive the best possible service from the branch.

I received my property details within the timesframe promised by Simon and within days I had a number of viewings. I believe that everyone in the Wallington branch did their upmost to promote my property and thankfully it sold quickly.

Simon and his team kept me up to date with any changes and were always happy to spend the time to answer my queries. My sale went through without any complications and I believe this was due to the commitment of the team.

A fantastic service overall and definitely one I would recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 29! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 29, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 29