Dec 03,2011
Dec 03,2011
My boyfriend and I have lived in Walthamstow for 4 years and really needed to move but wanted to stay in the area. After 6 months we were nearly ready to give up. We had some really terrible experiences, saw awful properties, we were stood up and spoken down to! Then we found Outlook in Walthamstow, they had just opened a new office. What a blessing! We dealt with Louise who was fantastic. She was professional, polite, honest and really worked hard to find us what we wanted, area, size and the right price! The whole experience was so refreshing and I really feel that Louise and her colleagues genuinely put you first and really do care about finding the right home for you. It was also great that Louise was very understanding with our working hours and had exactly the right attitude about moving home. Louise and the rest of the team provide excellent advice and assist you with all the paperwork. Honestly, without sounding too harsh if you have ever walked on that area of Hoe street you will know there are dozens of estate agents, trust me when I say don't waste your time just head straight for Outlook! Oh and we love the flat, have lived here since the beginning of October and couldn't be happier! Only 2 more boxes to unpack! A massive thank you to Louise and the Team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow