Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
Me and my girlfriend have been looking at a lot of properties in London and have fallen in love with Walthamstow. We've looked at a few agents and a few houses but nothing has jumped out at us. Mainly the estate agents haven't been helpful and for me I want to know that spending a lot of money (as buying it a big investment) that it's money well spent on top of being a nice place.

Luke was very polite and helpful on this viewing. I am very happy with the service he offered. He definitely knew what he was talking about and was confident in telling us. This was very reassuring. Me and my girlfriend are still in talks on what our next steps are but regardless we'll be looking at a few more properties and we hope Luke is available to do our viewing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow