Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
Having just read some other reviews I feel compelled to make my own comments. The people who are making such vile, unfounded and ridiculous complaints surely must be mistaking Central with another agency. I have bought, sold and rented with the team over the years and have nothing but high praise for Richard (Maher) and the other guys. When on one occassion I was unsure about some of the information another agent relayed to me, Richard immediately called me back and clarified the situation giving assurance that there was indeed no problem. He was quite right. Every time I have left a meassage an agent has returned my call. Everytime I have popped into the agents I have been warmly welcomed and treated with respect. If this was not the case I would not be using them for a FOURTH time , which I am!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London