Nov 17,2011
Nov 17,2011
I have rented a property from Blake Stanley and found them to be professional, attentive and generally a pleasure to deal with, which is saying something in the world of house hunting! Not only that, but the flat we rented was managed by the agent, and whenever there was a problem they sorted it out immediately (our boiler broke over Christmas and we had no heat or hot water for only a couple of hours).

I also bought through Blake Stanley after being gazumped twice on two other properties through two other agents - not only did the sale go smoothly, they arranged for me to stay on in my rental flat for an extra six weeks while the sale went through.

I can highly recommend this company as I dealt with many looking to rent and then buy in the London Fields area, and Blake Stanley we a head and shoulders above the rest

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market! To leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market, please click the link below !
Write a review for BlakeStanley Broadway Market