Nov 17,2011
By: 'Julie Hutchins'
Nov 17,2011
As with most landlords, experiences with estate agents tend to leave one grey haired and frustrated yet after a trying number of years with a number of Putney based estate agents i have found the one agency which has rekindled my faith in the property management business. Allan Fuller in Putney are outstanding. They proved themselves to me during a challenging experience with another estate agent a few years ago and i havent' looked back since. Their professionalism and customer service is exceptional. They have now managed my property on Putney Hill for over 3 years and as an overseas landlord this delivery of exceptional service has given me peace of mind and full confidence in this agency doing what they promise to do - and manage my property for me. Stuart Nickloes, Allan Fuller (himself) Janell, and the rest of the team are exempliary in their diligence, levels of communication, efficiencys and fairness when managing my property. They also find the best tenants for my apartment and have taken fantastic care of the property and myself over the duration of our agreement - which I hope to maintain for many years to come! for anyone looking for a decent, professional, fair, competent agency in Putney - look no further. I have tried them all and have now found the best. Thank you to the team at Allan Fuller! you have my 100% endorsement, and I hope to continue our relationship for many years tocome.

Allan Fuller Estate Agents