Nov 16,2011
Nov 16,2011
I was recommended Roy Brooks by my neighbour who had brought her house through them and found them very good. I can now confirm that she wasn't wrong.
Kelly can round the afternoon of my initial phone call and was very up front about everything, she was realistic about the value of my flat and what changes I would need to make in order to ensure the property was rentable. She kept in contact with me on a regular (but not too regular) basis and when I was ready to put the flat on the market she made sure everything went smoothly. After just two days I was happy to receive an offer which was exactly as she had predicted. Since then all the paperwork as also gone incredibly smoothly.
I have been really happy with the service provided by Roy Brookes and would definitely recommend them and Kelly."

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich! To leave a new review of Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roy Brooks Ltd East Dulwich