Aug 07,2015
Aug 07,2015
Talked twice on the phone, very rude agent. First call, the agent told me to call them back another day for viewing the property. However, In my second call, the agent simply told me it is not available. Do not recommend even for their rudeness manner.
By: sheldonbishop
Nov 10, 2015
Hi

I am extremely disappointed that your experience has not been a positive one. We aim at Sheldon Bishop to offer everyone the level of customer service that has served us so well over the last 15 years and this falls well short of that so please accept our apologies. I am unable to verify the nature of your complaint I would like to apologise on behalf of everyone at Sheldon Bishop and if you would like to call me Seth on 0207 226 6639 I can try and establish who you spoke to so I can avoid this happening again. Unfortunately the nature of the lettings industry means we do not have as much time as we would like to speak to everyone when they need as we conduct lots of viewing and flats do go quickly which I know disappoints lots of people, again unfortunately this is the industry. If you are looking for a flat again please ask for me personally and I will ensure you get view the property in question providing it is still on the market and I'm sure you will find your experience is a better one!

Sheldon Bishop