Nov 11,2011
Nov 11,2011
The staff are extremely helpful & professional and a pleasure to deal with. They encouraged prospective buyers & we had many viewings and several acceptable offers, one of which we eventually agreed to. Even in a difficult selling climate they persisted & helped with advice along the way, all at a very reasonable price. Mostly my wife & I dealt with Karen & Gail who were unbelievably brilliant and earned their "box of chocolates". We also bought a new property from the agents & once again excellent service from them. They also suggested using Thomas Morris Conveyancing (they would wouldn't they) and after getting other quotes we found TM Con. competative with the added advantage that TM Est Agents would pass on any paperwork from us to TM Con. very often the same day, thus saving us postage & more importantly delivery time. Well satisfied & would use them again without hesitation.
By: Simon
Nov 12, 2011
Dear 'Geoff & Maureen' -I really appreciate that you took the time to let us know your thoughts and I'm pleased that your experience with Thomas Morris in St.Neots was such a positive one.I know that both Gail and Karen will enjoy the cocolates-I'll have to see if they'll let me have one!!
Simon Bradbury

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots