Nov 10,2011
By: 'Abida'
Nov 10,2011
We used express to sell our home. I had never heard of them before finding them on the Internet, so i was a little unsure at first.

I decided to go with my local agent we'd used before to buy our last home instead. They were ok but We had it on the market for six months with them and it didn't sell.

Express kept in touch and we decided to give them a go. We had one viewer in the first week who made an offer but it wasn't what we were looking for so we rejected it. A few weeks later we had a couple more and we agreed a sale for slightly more than we were looking for.

Overall I honestly can't say a bad word about them they were excellent. We were nervous at first because I didn't know of anyone using them to buy or sell. My only constructive criticism is the number of times they call when the sale is agreed. Although they said this was tio make sure the sale went smoothly (which it did).

I would say they are polite, professional, got me a good price for my home, friendly and always happy to take my calls.

I'm not sure about for buyers but I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell. 5***** rating.

Abida