...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Jul 02,2015
By: 'Nunzio and Gaelle'
Jul 02,2015
My wife an I are on the market for a property in East London, having sold our flat in Canary Wharf, we are aspiring to a garden and some extra room for the kid and myself as I am now working from home.

I was giving the agent a feedback after viewing a property that I didn't like, nothing was done in it since last purchase a year ago and the garden was used a a kennel, yet the price was bumped a 100k. So I though this attempt at piggybacking on our 20 years hard work a 100k in one year without doing nothing was a bit cheeky. I was explaining what we were after, he didn't listen a word we had to say. |He was rude to my wife firest, hte when I picked up the phone. He said that what I was saying was irrelevant, and that I was wasting his time, then hung up on me.

I wrote an SMS explaining what I thought about his sales skills, having 20 years+ experience in sales, I think I have a clear view on how this works. In my whole career I have never told any of my prospect he was wasting my time, even when he was being a pain. By the way the phone call lasted under a minute, once he understood I wasn't interested he hung up on me. After I sent the SMS, he then kept calling me for having an argument I supposed, but I am not answering. I guess he now has time to waste in an argument, go figure.

This morning I received another SMS saying he complained to his boss because I was abusive, this is really the pot calling the kettle black, plus he is aggravating the matter wasting more of his time and mine. As you can understand selling and buying is not for the fainted heart whilst working, so I don't need this kind of agitated character to talk me down over the phone, hung up on me, then threatening me after I was only trying to give him part of my hard earned cash.

I have never seen such an attitude, so rude, and not even able to hide his disappointment at not being able to scam us. I am really sorry I ever got in touch with Ilford Homes, they initially really got me on my nerves with their attitude and now they are following suite harassing me. That is not the kind of experience I was after, besides being very busy.

I have used House Simple to sell my property I know why. On the principle I would never give a penny to this kind of low-life argumentative illiterate yobs.

Ilford Homes