Nov 02,2011
Nov 02,2011
I have had nothing but a smooth transation from Cedar Estates so far. Amir was extremley helpful and professional when viewing the flat and even answered any questions I had on his day off! He was also on hand to deal with or pass on my contract queries to the relevant people in his team. Despite a few initial problems when I moved into the flat, Cedar Estates were fantastic and extremley efficient with sorting out what I asked for with the quick replacement of specific amenities. Viktoria responded to all my calls and emails and everything was fixed when she said it would be.
I have since had courtesy follow up emails from Amir to check that I am happy with the flat. I hope that the good service throughout my tenancy with Cedar Estates continues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Cedar Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cedar Estates Office 1