Apr 22,2015
By: 'Mercury'
Apr 22,2015
I am a landlord having problems with this agent for more than an year since she brought this new tenant deliberately. Neither deposit from previous tenant was secured nor from this tenant nor paid me rent for more than four months requiring me to spend thousands of pounds to take legal action to evict current tenant, who was fully supported by Amy Williams in living in my property. Neither I could enter into my own property until court order nor got keys from her due to law. Don't know how long more I have to wait for court, bailiff etc.., may I suggest all victims to make a joint effort to report to trading standards, which I have done already from my side.
By: Martin
Apr 22, 2016
Yesssss! After tireless efforts these scumbags have got what they deserve. 4.5 years and 2.5years between them. Too many broke lives left in their wake. Too little too late, shame mr bully boys other indescresions have not caught up with him yet.

Williams & Young