Apr 22,2015
By: 'Cam'
Apr 22,2015
I had a viewing at an apartment at 2pm in the afternoon and I got to the appointment five minutes early to ensure I was on time, I waited around for 5 minuets then 10 minuets and decided to ring Homelets of Bath as no one had turned up to my viewing I had arranged with them the day before! The Lady at Homelets of Bath said that her colleague had two viewings before myself and he should be waiting in the apartment for me. She then put me on hold and spoke to someone to double check. I was put through to a man that apologized for wasting my time but they had forgotten to tell me that the apartment was purchased an hour ago and was no longer on the market.

They certainly did waste my time! This is extremely bad customer service and they should be organized! This has put me off viewing properties that they are representing in the future. Very unorganized and have no consideration for their potential customers.
By: HomeLets
Apr 23, 2015
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss your feedback. You can email us on info@homeletsofbath.co.uk.

We are continually looking at ways of improving our service to clients, therefore your feedback is welcomed.

Kind regards, the HomeLets team.

HomeLets of Bath Ltd