Apr 20,2015
By: 'Crystal & Roger'
Apr 20,2015
After weeks for trying to find a new home that fit our needs I got in contact with Paul Lee who had a flat for rent on Rightmove. I contacted him via the email tool and told him not to bother if the place would not allow dogs. Fortunately for us Paul was persistent and got in contact with us anyway b/c he had just been awarded another place that would fit our needs and allows dogs. It was an amazing and rewarding experience for us working with Paul after the hassle of working with the large letting agencies who don't really listen to what we were looking for. Paul had guided us through the process step by step and I always felt he had our best interest in mind. If we ever move again Paul would be the first agent I turn to for support - he is truly a great agent and I can only recommend his services.

Paul Lee & Company