Apr 16,2015
By: 'Danielle'
Apr 16,2015
I originally sent a request through rightmove to view a property, which led to a follow up call from Laura Moar. In recent weeks I've had numerous other calls from letting agents arranging viewings but Laura was the first person to actually sound interested. That's pretty rare!

Laura has kept in constant contact returning emails and calls, updating me on conversations with colleagues and the landlord, whilst trying to secure the property we wanted. Laura has really gone that extra mile, whilst at no point have I felt pressured to make a decision on the spot. I personally have used other Lettings agencies in the city centre and would not recommend any of them in the slightest and had been dreading moving because of past experiences. Thornley Groves (Northern Quarter Branch) has been a refreshing positive change.

Thornley Groves