Apr 15,2015
By: 'A Costa'
Apr 15,2015
I used to live 2 in seraph estates property and the first 7 years I did not have any help at all I called them to come and see the house to fix what was wrong with it and they done nothing I had condensation in the house that was unliveable, they said that it was the landlords fault when they had to do the work, and when I moved to the second house and I noticed that it was not the landlords fault but it was theirs and I had to leave and I think, so did the landlord, they are dishonest I really advise people not to rent their houses because you will not get any support, and at the end of it they are trying to keep the bond when they didn't fix anything and when they did fix it they didn't finish the job and now they are taking money because they got to fix up the house, to top it off they marked a day with me for the inspection to be made and they did not even turn up I had to call them otherwise I would of waited there all day for them, for who ever decides to rent their houses good luck.
very expensive for the house that it is, disgusting state.
Attached Files
very expensive for the house that it is, disgusting state.

Seraph Estates