Apr 15,2015
By: 'Angie - Dorset Landlady'
Apr 15,2015
Richard and his team always offer a highly professional, thoughtful and friendly service, with an exceptionally high level of care to both tenants and landlords. Within minutes of asking Lettings R Us to help me find a tenant, a viewing was booked. Richard gave up his Friday evening to drive an hour to my property to carry out the viewing. A second viewing was booked for the next day, and Richard and his team took the time to make several more journeys to meet with my new tenant, to kindly offer their help and support, as well as guidance and reassurance, to ensure securing an excellent tenancy. It is such a pleasure working with such kind, professional and loyal people and I would highly recommend Richard and his team to any landlord or tenant.
The Lettings R Us fees are much more competative and lower than any other Letting Agent I know, which makes the excellent service Lettings R Us offer even more perfect.
By: Lettings R Us
Apr 15, 2015
Thank you for your review and your thoughtful comments. We do aim to go that extra mile when letting properties both for the landlords and the tenants. I wish you well.

Lettings R Us