Apr 10,2015
Esther
By: 'Nicola F'
Apr 10,2015
I love these guys!
I bought my first ever flat from them as a first time buyer (and we had a few small problems with the seller) and they have gone above and beyond to help me through the process. Now a few years on they are also looking after my flat as letting agents while I am away traveling. I was nervous to rent out my beloved flat to a stranger, and their team has been extremely supportive throughout the process. I know my property is in excellent hands now - their tenant checks have been thorough and I get regular updates on my property, and its kept in great condition.

What I most love about them is that they are a small team - I always have a direct contact to them and the service feels very personal and individual. They have been nothing but helpful and professional and I always get all the time in the world that I need - going over details in the contract or whatever questions or concerns I might have. Contrary to the reputation that some agents might have, I feel they are very honest and open. They have integrity - I am confident they are always working in my best interest and at the same time being fair and balanced to all parties.

Without hesitation - I would not go anywhere else if I needed an agent.

Homezone Property Services