Apr 09,2015
By: 'vjmol'
Apr 09,2015
I am a landlady with a growing portfolio of houses. I believe in presenting my houses as a home that I would be happy to live in myself, providing a top spec. property and offering a great service to my tenants. Similarly I choose an agent who understands my needs and prides their own business when selecting a tenant. I have used Blue Residential as my letting agent for 10 years and I am completely satisfied with the work they do in securing a tenant. The service begins from advertising the property, making appointments for viewings, referencing of new tenants, providing a comprehensive inventory and the signing of the leases. The team of staff, to the owners are friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. I would highly recommend Blue Residential.

Blue Residential