Oct 13,2011
Oct 13,2011
Seymours looked after the top of our chain, a small chain that consisted of 2 properties, our buyer's property sold through Seymours and our property sold through Richmonds. Once my wife and I had finally found the property that we wanted (a difficult task due to an extensive wish list) we were one of two interested parties. Despite having the higher offer the vendor needed to move quickly so instructed her estate agents (Ashwells) to check out how solid our chain was... this was supposed to be a formality given the short chain and having been under offer for 2 months.

Enter Vince Nigrelli - A senior partner at Seymours whose arrogance and nonchalant attitude frustrated Richmonds, myself and more importantly Ashwells who had little joy getting much re-assurance from Vince who refused to return calls and spend any time imbuing confidence. Vince's performance was so poor that Ashwells expressed deep concern about Vince and felt that he was reason enough to suspect problems with a quick completion.

In an attempt to rescue what was a dying bid to win the property I contacted Vince with this feedback hoping to encourage him to contact Ashwells to reassure them that the top of the chain was solid and could move quickly. He claimed that he had returned calls and spoken to Ashwells (and Richmonds who I also asked to find out information) when I told him that they hadn't heard from him he hung up on me. I later discovered that he spoke with our buyers and told them I called him a liar and a cheat... ironically proving this false claim to be true!

Don't sell your properties through Seymours as they clearly spend no time researching their buyers as Vince... a SENIOR partner... was unable to confirm that our buyers purchaser had a mortgage offer, 12/14 weeks after putting our buyer's property under offer!!!! This and his un-professional conduct ultimately cost us the house we wanted.

If you live in Byfleet or West Byfleet, I suggest that you use Richmonds who I have found to be really open and professional and who Ashwells described as ¢â‚¬Å“superb¢â‚¬Â and "really helpful".
Showed some interest in helping close a chain. Return calls. Not hang-up on calls. Help solve a problems, not create them. Be professional.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Seymours Estate Agents West Byfleet! To leave a new review of Seymours Estate Agents West Byfleet, please click the link below !
Write a review for Seymours Estate Agents West Byfleet