Apr 08,2015
Paige
By: 'Barry Cox'
Apr 08,2015
I initially dealt with David Sargent for the initial valuation, and then Perry & Paige on the sale. I acted as executor of my late aunt's will. Their handling of the sale was excellent throughout and they were very helpful in assisting me in dealing with maintenance on the property whilst the transaction was progressing. This is where their local knowledge proved invaluable in recommending contractors that they used on their lettings side who were both reliable and able to carry out the work. I live in Hampshire and trying to deal with these matters remotely is not to be underestimated. They liaised with both sets of solicitors during the lead up to exchange of contracts and this went smoothly. I really cannot recommend them enough!

Coopers Residential