Apr 03,2015
By: 'Alain'
Apr 03,2015
I am from oversees and couldn't easily come to London to find a flat. After emailing/calling different agencies for a flat I saw on www.rightmove.co.uk and always having a reply that the flat already was let or that the agent I had on the phone had to ask the manager because I was oversees or wanting first some other information from me, Lauristons immediately accepted and blocked the flat and after the usual controls it was confirmed. All in the same day.
I was able to handle all the administrative work mostly using email and only a few times we needed to phone for some information-exchange. My email was usually replied to in an hour or so. I was very happy with the possibility of using email when it is not urgent because it costs nothing and even more important: you can read and reply to it when it bests fits you.
Quite high (point of view from someone coming from oversees) but considering the quality of the service they are worth the price.

Lauristons