Apr 02,2015
By: 'Matthew Hunt'
Apr 02,2015
I previously went to Church Robinson when I was looking to buy, along with all the other didcot agents, they were head and shoulders above the rest. They sent me lots of possible properties, and stayed in regular contact. I decided then that if I was going to sell it would be via them. I was please their selling costs were low. As soon as I instructed them, they lined up a selection of viewings, all on the same day (the next saturday). I had tenants in the house (as it was rented out) and the tenants were awkward about the viewings. However, Lisa liaised with them, and smoothed everything over. As a result, two of the five people put in an offer. The sale went through without any problem, and I regularly got email updates from Dawn, and calls if it was urgent. All in all I cannot recommend them highly enough. No negatives at all. I'm not affiliated with them, and I dont know anyone that works there. I am just a genuinely happy customer. If I ever sell again (not planning to though) I would use them without hesitation.
I paid ‚£1500 + vat for a two bed semi on the ladygrove.

Church Robinson