Mar 31,2015
By: 'Varun Prasher'
Mar 31,2015
Hi, I have had a very good experience so far with Atkinson McLeod, and specifically Kaileigh Brown - she, after our first contact, proceeded to firstly, request the type of property I was looking for along with my upper price limit and prospective moving date, after this, I was then contacted with every property that matched my criteria - this saved me from spending my own time looking through the website everyday. I had some very promptly organised viewings during a lunch break from work, which was very handy for me as I didnt have time elsewhere to view. Following that I made an offer immediately and this was accepted. Very swift process with no problems whatsoever. Highly recommeded!!

Atkinson McLeod