Mar 31,2015
Paul
By: 'Steve'
Mar 31,2015
I became a tenant of 1st Key Lettings via an introductory local letting agent here in Ilfracombe who were not particularly professional when it came to being dishonest about certain things with my tenancy. I wish Paul and his team had been my initial point of contact as they have been very communicative and helpful in answering my worries now that all my queries go through 1st Key Lettings and not my local letting agency - thankfully! I feel that I can be open and ask any questions with Paul and his team and know that I will get an immediate response.
By: paul 1st key
Apr 01, 2015
Hi Steve, Im sorry the agent in Ilfracombe let you down. As you know I only use them to find the tenants and do viewings, as we are in Birmingham. I'm afraid they are the best of a bad bunch, having used all the other agents in the town over the years. Thank you for taking time to do the review and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.

Paul