May 29,2011
May 29,2011
We were over promised and rushed to pay in advanced without any final walk through. We moved in to find out that the flat was not finish. Many of the specifications that were promised was never delivered and denies promising it. No communication between the agency and the owner that ultimately we were the one who suffered. They said they could only offer an apology. The worst experienced we ever had when dealing with property management. We should have known and read the sign that the company are run by greed as soon as we were charge over 400GBP for using their agency.
By: Jay Stallard
May 10, 2012
Dear Liza, I have just come across this comment and its alarming to hear. It seems there are some inaccuracies in your comments (for example "no final walk through" - we ALWAYS have professionaly inventories and check in reports carried out by AIIC approved clerks. "Rushed to pay in advance" - all rents are payable in advance if thats what you mean) but unfortunately your name is not familiar with myself or any of my team and therefore I am unable to respond further but am keen to speak with you and discuss any issues you may have. Please kindly confirm by email to me the address of the property you rented so I can investigate this for you. I look forward to hearing from you. With Kind Regards Jay jay@milestone-collis.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham! To leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham