Mar 27,2015
By: 'Never Again'
Mar 27,2015
Having been a tenant for the last few years paying rent on time every month, paying all their exorbitant fees every time the lease rolled over and maintaining the place as my own - ‚£1250 worth of improvements -I was staggered when I was treated so appalling when I had to move out when it became uninhabitable. Goadsby are 100% in favour of the landlord and will not ever help the tenant. Once the situation fell in to the too hard basket they totally and completely ignore me hoping I would eventually go away. Now they are ignoring the TDS. They appear to have no clue about the law in regards to tenants - they are totally useless avoid them like the plague!
They should have just done their job for which they are paid to do and also treated everyone equally. Employing people with knowledge would also help!
Attached Files
‚£78.00 every time the lease renewed and then a further ‚£310 to cover the costs of a new tenant in order for me to leave early.

Goadsby