Mar 27,2015
By: 'Marie Therese'
Mar 27,2015
As a first time property investor looking for a property to purchase, I needed all the advice and practical help I could get. From my initial contact I was impressed with the response I received from NGU Homesales. Sam Galbraith has guided me through every step of the process and given invaluable tips and advice. Her knowledge and professionalism is exceptional and has given me great confidence in undertaking such a major step. Despite having to deal with my many, many, many(!) 'phone calls, Sam is always pleasant, courteous and genuinely interested in helping with whatever my query is. I would not hesitate to recommend her to prospective sales customers. You would have to search high and low to find anyone as good. Sam has the ability to give straightforward advice on every single aspect of a sale, from viewing properties to making an offer, and the procedures which follow. Apparently simple issues such as: checking that the seller provides a guarantee for a new boiler, and provides proof of correct installation - things I did not know to ask - could end up saving me a lot of money and worry. I cannot praise Sam highly enough. It feels as though the service she provides is that of a concerned, interested friend, rather than someone working for an organisation. My experience of customer service from her is second to none, and I seriously doubt that anyone could offer better.

NGU Homelettings & Sales