Mar 26,2015
By: 'landlady Hextable'
Mar 26,2015
Mann Lettings in Swanley arranged a tenancy in the above property owned by myself and my Brother. From my meeting with Gary at the property to discuss the potential letting to the excellent work carried out by Sarah arranging the tenancy, saftey testing etc it has been an excellent experience. Gary's custmer focus and positive approach really impressed me. I would like to quote an example of the contrast in approach between Gary and a rival who came to the property. When Gary saw the smallest bedroom in the house he said what a great sized single room. The rival's agent said about the same room well this is pretty small have you ever had a double bed in here? This to me encapsulted the positive atttitude i've seen from Gary and all the team in Swanely. Once we agreed to let via Mann we were handed over to the very capable hands of Sarah - her energy and enthusiam as well as her professionalism has shone through throughout the process, expertly manoevering my brother and i through the obstacles of failed safety checks and getting everything in place to allow the tenancy to go ahead. This is despite my brother and i being pretty tricky to get hold of at times. I had had such great interaction over the phone with Sarah, that when we finally got to meet face to face i felt like i already know her.
By: Gary Steadman
Mar 30, 2015
Thank you very much for your comments. The whole team at Swanley is genuinely looking forward to managing your property and working alongside you in the forthcoming and future tenancies. Your fantastic comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to offer this review.

Mann