Mar 25,2015
Adam
By: 'Rob Lofting'
Mar 25,2015
Initially I contemplated using Oakfield purely because of how close they were to where I work.
But from the moment I walked in they were excellent. The initial greeting was immediate and then I was directed towards Adam and he took over the whole process. I felt his valuation was a little shy of where I wanted it to be and so he diplomatically put it on the market at the price I suggessted, but was clear it would be a big ask to get that price.
The viewings came immediately, and I was kept fully informed on what was going on at all times. Then when Adam found the couple that wanted the property he worked swiftly and well to get a price that both sides were happy with. Completion is due this Friday the 27th and I can only say it's been a very easy experience and Adam has been excellent throughout.
By: Oakfield
Mar 25, 2015
Dear Rob Lofting, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Adam in our Hastings branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed on to him. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield